Business broadband and internet
We can now offer BT products and services. This includes landline, broadband and cloud voice (for the techno phobes amongst us this is internet based calling which displays to the person you are calling as a normal landline)
The benefit to you as a customer is it is highly flexible, offering services from the office and on your mobile whilst out and about PLUS it can work out much more cost effective and offers enhanced products such as call recording and a call transfer functionality.
Like our mobile packages these can be tailored to your needs, so whether you’re a sole trader who requires a landline number on the go or you have a large office requiring a 1GB internet connection we now have it covered!
We can help you to stay connected to your customers and people with the best connection, collaboration, and security solutions, whatever the size, sector, or ambitions of your business.
Even if you work from a home office we can supply business grade broadband. It does cost a little more than home broadband but you get a lot more in return: priority fault repair and 24/7 technical support, plus options for Microsoft Office 365, static IP addresses, and IT support for computers and servers.
If you’re serious about business, you need business-grade broadband.
Call us today for a tailored quote for your business – alternatively upload your bill to our bill clinic service and a member of the team will be in touch with you asap!
Included as standard:
BT Business Smart Hub
Connect your office and enabled devices to the internet with the new BT Business Smart Hub. And rely on our strongest and most efficient wi-fi signal ever.
Smart Scan technology will always find you the best connection. And the BT Business Smart Hub is already set up for increases in network speed, upgrades and more devices as they become wi-fi enabled. So you get the performance you can count on, now and in future.
Access to 5 million BT Wi-fi UK hotspots
Get free, unlimited data when you’re connected to a BT Wi-fi hotspot.
As the account holder, you get one free BT Wi-fi unlimited subscription – worth £15 a month – which you can start using as soon as you get your order confirmation (that’s right: before we’ve even connected your broadband!).
BT Wi-fi hotspots are available in places like cafés, hotels, pubs, city centres and many independent businesses. Find your nearest BT Wi-fi hotspots here.
We’ve got hotspots all over the UK, including at:
- Thistle, Hilton, and Hastings hotels
- Starbucks, coffee shops, railway stations, and shopping areas
- Conference centres, exhibition venues, and law courts
- Airport terminals and lounges (Etihad Airways, American Airlines, and Flybe for example)
- Welcome Break motorway service stations
Free wi-fi for your customers and clients – plus service speeds and security are protected for you. People love free wi-fi. Give it to them.
Customers are more likely to visit a business with free wi-fi. With Guest Wi-Fi, now you can give it to them. Free, and fuss-free.
- Create a Guest Wi-Fi network for up to 13 people at the same time
- No extra charges for you or your guests
- Guest Wi-Fi on our Smart Hub comes ready and waiting to be switched on
- Protect your service speed – it stays as fast as ever
- Safe for everyone – Guest Wi-Fi blocks illegal content for peace of mind
- Your private network stays private – your guests can’t access your data
- Happy customers stay longer and return more often – a real boost to your business
Give your guests free wi-fi. Watch your business grow.
Broadband support 24/7
Support for your broadband 24 hours a day; online self-help tools, reporting, tracking, and FAQs.
Even with our network reliability, things can go wrong. On the rare occasion this happens, there are many ways we’ll be there to support you.
- Support centres are available 24/7 and free to call
- Online chat is available 8am to 8pm Monday-Friday
- Fault reporting and tracking are always available online
- The Help section of our website has answers to many frequently asked questions
- See if other customers can help on our community support forum
If we can’t help you remotely, we can send one of our engineers to fix it –
- Standard broadband or Infinity options – we’ll aim to fix your fault within 2 working days of you reporting the fault to us
- Unlimited and Premium broadband or Infinity options – we’ll aim to fix your fault by the end of the next working day
- Basic phone line with standard care – we’ll aim to fix your fault by the end of the second working day after you’ve told us about the fault
The response times shown here assume that you report the fault to us (either online or by phone call) before 6pm on a working day.
BT Sport app for smartphone and tablet
Enjoy the BT Sport app, for your personal, non-commercial viewing of unmissable live sport on your smartphone or tablet.
The BT Sport app is available to new BT Business customers taking Premium Broadband, Unlimited Infinity or Premium Infinity. Once your broadband is installed, you can download the app and login using your BT ID and password which we have emailed with your order.
As well as the BT Sport channels, you’ll also be able to watch Box Nation and exclusive live sporting action like the Premier League, UEFA Champions League, and the Aviva Premiership Rugby.
Designed to be enjoyed on a smartphone or tablet, you can’t connect it to – or watch the BT Sport app through – a TV or web browser.
The BT Sport app is available on iOS, Android and Windows 10 smartphones and tablets.
If you’re using an iOS or Android device, you’ll also be able to relive those edge-of-your-seat moments or watch multi-angle replays with our enhanced video player, which is available on major sporting events like the Premier League and Champions League games.
And if you make use of the 5 million-plus BT Wi-Fi hotspots around the UK, you’ll be able to watch without eating into your data allowance.
PC and Mac support 24/7
Technical support for your broadband and up to 3 PCs, 24 hours a day.
You’ll get BT Tech Heads included as standard with Premium Broadband and Premium Infinity, giving you remote technical support on a wide range of IT issues for up to 3 computers (PCs or Macs).
We call our IT experts the “BT Tech Heads”. They’ll help you with a wide range of IT problems, not just broadband. And when things get tricky, we can securely takeover your computer to sort out problems and show you what to do.
Our UK-based agents are available 24/7 and are free to call.
Upgrade your broadband at any time
Change to any available superior service in your area, anytime you want.
If you are in a non-fibre area and you’re currently on standard broadband, you can upgrade to fibre as soon as it’s available at your address.
And if you want to upgrade from standard broadband (10GB) or standard Infinity (50GB) to a service with unlimited usage, you can do so at any time.
Upgrades are subject to standard BT terms & conditions.